Monday, October 17, 2016

Free Halloween Beetlejuice Planner Stickers

Andrea Nicole Blogs Free Printable


Enjoy these Free Stickers.
This printable is a basic themed starter kit for your planner.
 For more Planner Sticker options please check out my
 Budget Friendly Printable
Etsy Shop.

Large Planner Boxes measure 1.5x1.9
Small Boxes measure 1.5x1"
Large Washi Tape is designed to be cut down to your planning preference.
With some creativity this set can be used on multiple planner designs.


I do not own the Graphic Images. The illustration credit belongs to their rightful owner. 
Anyone can make these stickers using Google search.


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
To download your free printable CLICK HERE. 
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
These are NOT cut FILES.
If you would like to convert your PDF file into a JPEG 
there are free websites that offer this service such as THIS one. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.


Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Used this layout with my Big Happy Planner, and I really love it!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...