Tuesday, September 6, 2016

FREE Printable SHE RA Planner Stickers

Raise your hand if you played with SheRa when you were a kid! *waving hands in the air*
My two sisters and I had the SheRa Castel and all of the figures. We would spend hours playing with our girlie action figures.

When I created the ARROW printable this weekend I came across some SheRa images. I just HAD to create some printable stickers for my planner. Of course I wanted to share with you. I hope you reminisce to your childhood while printing these. Remember those Saturday mornings watching SheRa? Your SheRa lunch pail or your SheRa coloring books. I wish cartoons today were like our Saturday morning TV time.

I hope you can get some use out of this printable. Enjoy!


For more Planner Sticker options please check out my Budget Friendly Printable Etsy Shop.

Large Planner Boxes measure 1.5x1.9
Small Boxes measure 1.5x1"


I do not own the Graphic Images. The illustration credit belongs to their rightful owner. 
Anyone can make these stickers using Google search.


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
To download your free printable CLICK HERE
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
These are NOT cut FILES.
If you would like to convert your PDF file into a JPEG 
there are free websites that offer this service such as THIS one. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.


Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. As a new planner addict on a budget I am so very happy to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...