Sunday, September 4, 2016

FREE Printable ARROW TV Show Planner Stickers

Welcome Friends! I hope this day finds you in good spirits. It has been a few months since I have last blogged. As you can guess the Summer months and all of the regular activities consumed my day to day activities. As it should be.

I came across some exciting news the other day on Facebook. ARROW will be coming back to TV this fall, October 5th on the CW. My family and I are huge MARVEL, DC Comic fans.



If you missed the trailer for the new series you can find it here on YouTube.

I love making themed Planner Stickers for my planner. Especially since my kids also reference my planner for their daily chores. It helps keep us all motivated if it what we are looking at it eye catching. 


Enjoy these Free Stickers.
For more Planner Sticker options please check out my Budget Friendly Printable Etsy Shop.

Large Planner Boxes measure 1.5x1.9
Small Boxes measure 1.5x1"


I do not own the Graphic Images. The illustration credit belongs to their rightful owner. 
Anyone can make these stickers using Google search.


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
To download your free printable CLICK HERE. 
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
These are NOT cut FILES.
If you would like to convert your PDF file into a JPEG 
there are free websites that offer this service such as THIS one. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.


Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...