Saturday, May 7, 2016

Bible Journaling Free Printable

Greetings! Happy Mothers Day weekend. I hope this weekend finds you in good company.
I can not believe we are already in May. The year is nearly half done. I feel like I can not get myself together. I fill out my weekly planner to keep myself on task...but to be honest, some days I do not have time to even open it. This also goes for my bible reading and journaling. Shame.

Since I have been a part of the War Binder Facebook group I have been more consciously aware of this void. The wonderful ladies in the group are constantly posting inspiring updates and photos. It makes me want to let the laundry sit, dishes linger in the sink and whip out a box of Cherrios for dinner, just so I can find the time to dig into the word. Balance. Finding balance in my day to day chores and obligations to feed my soul. 

With hope determination to find the time to dig deeper in to my spiritual walk, I put together a FREE printable floral ephemera page from free Google images. Finding Biblical ephemera is a little difficult, but I like to use Vintage and Victorian pieces in a lot of my planner/journal decorating. I made this for my own personal use but I thought I would share with you and save you some time. 


Bible Journaling Printable

To PRINT simply click the image (300dpi) and save or download the PDF file HERE.

Printing Resources:
Cardstock Paper
Printer Paper
Sticker Paper
Large Shipping Labels (Amazon has great deals)

ENJOY!

I own no rights to these images. They were located from google free image search engine. 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work it is really appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through your whole blog for a lot of your free printables. I absolutely love your work! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through your whole blog for a lot of your free printables. I absolutely love your work! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...