Sunday, March 27, 2016

Free Happy Planner Bible Journal Printable Stickers

Hello Friends.

Recently I joined a Facebook group "War Binder" created by Rachel from Penpal Happyness. The group is based around Bible Journaling and Scripture Study. Which...is exactly what I need.
 Funny how God works like that. He sends you inspiration through social media to help feed your soul.

Creating a Bible Study Planner has been on my todo list for many months. I purchased a Journaling Bible around Christmas time...and *shake my head* I have yet to even open it. With this group I am praying I stay motivated by seeing the other ladies posts and inspiration words. So far...I am MOTIVATE and already digging in.

This weekend I decided to create a little freebie for you. This sheet is designed around the MAMBI Happy Planner. Boxes are 1.5x2.25 in dimension. This is not a no-white-space printable but I am sure if you print a couple of sheets you can use your imagination and create a no-white-space layout.

Bible Journaling Stickers Free Printable Andrea Nicole Blogs

I would absolutly LOVE to see how you use this printable. Also please share your Journal/Scripture pages with me. I have switched out my IG handle so be sure to tag me...

Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleprints.co

To download your free printable CLICK HERE 
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.


ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. I love these. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much for sharing these they are so pretty!! Hugs, Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...