Thursday, January 7, 2016

Free Printable, Vampire Diaries Planner Page Decor

Hello Friends!

I recently discovered The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. I know, I know, where have I been?!? Truth is I never really have time to watch TV. Yet somehow my schedule has allowed me to get a little tube time and I am not ashamed to admit that I BINGE watched TVD. After all 6 seasons I now find myself in "showhole" (y'all have seen that commerical right?)

I thought it would be fun to create a printable for our Planners, replicating The Vampire Diaries. Plus it falls into the "Valentines Day" theme. Sorta.

Playing with a few patterns and overlapping some images I came up with this. I dig it. I hope you do too.

Vampire Diaries Free Printable
TVD illustration is not licensed to ANB. Image was obtained via GOOGLE search. 

Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*ANB copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!

You may also like these Valentines Day Printables in my Etsy Shop....









3 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for sharing all your free printables!! I love them all and you have really saved me a lot of time and headaches. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un très grand merci pour ce superbe partage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...