Friday, January 15, 2016

Free Printable TV Show Reminder Planner Stickers

Welcome Friends!
I hope this day finds you in good spirits. 

I have been going a little crazy making TV show reminder stickers for my planner. 
Right now my DVR is working double time recording all of my favorite TV shows. 
I may not have time to sit and watch them all when they air but I have them 
for the lazy days that reoccur every month. *those days are a drag!

I have been a huge Chicago Fire Fan from the first episode. Shay, Kelly, Dawson...I loved all of the characters. Sadly some of my favorites have left but I remain loyal. 
Chicago PD was incorporated into the story line and now Chicago Med. It really makes a great story when you get 3 hours of Drama TV. It is like a ongoing Movie each week.  

I found some images I really liked in Google search
 and cropped/added/edited them into planner labels.

Enjoy!

These are not my actual designs, 
anyone can make these but I made them for my planner and decided to share. 

Labels measure 1.5x0.5


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE 
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 


ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. Hiii!!! Thank you so much for all your free printable. I love your designs!!!! I used one of your designs for my spread :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Do you have any more disney ones? i love the cinderella and beauty and the beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOw you just gotta make one for blue bloods!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...