Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Free Printable The Bachelor Planner Stickers

Hello Friends!

I am so excited about todays FREE Printable.
I am one of those girls who gets super excited and wrapped up in The Bachelor.
 It is like my own "Fantasy Football". 
Picking my favorites and being entertained by the crazies. 

This season is not lacking on the entertainment. 
I love it. 
Worthless network airtime that keeps me entertained. 

I made us these "Bachelor" reminder labels for our planners.
Lets be honest, I don't really need a reminder but...Ben H on my planner every week. 
SURE WHY NOT! *wink

I hope you can get some use out of these or know a friend who would, send them my way. 

Let me know if you enjoy Printables like this...What are some shows you love?

Labels measure 1.5x.05


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE 
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*ANB copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...