Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Free Cleaning Check Box Planner Printable

Greeting Friends,

Welcome to a new week here at ANB.
 As promised, I have a cleaning printable for your planner. 
I, myself work best when I have lists. 
These days I seem to have a lot of CLEANING lists. 
Having three athletes in my home leads to a lot of everyday pickup that causes 
me to get off track with the deep cleaning. 

Lists, save my life. 

I designed these rainbow colored Cleaning Lists to keep track of my everyday
 Top 3 cleaning chores that MUST get done.

Boxes measure 1.5 in width fitting in EC/Plum Paper/MAMBI Planners.



Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE & HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*ANB copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!

You may also like these Cleaning Printables in my Etsy Shop....





1 comment:

  1. Hey - Just found your blog and want to say thanks for all the freebies!! Really cute and useful stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...