Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Grocery List Free Planner Stickers Printable

Greetings y'all. 
I hope today finds you in good spirits. 

Nothing much is going on over here in my part of the world. 

Today I am sharing with you some functional stickers for your planner.
I made these stickers for those quick Super Market trips with a list format for you to jot down your families needs...
or in my case, always MILK. 
Having three athletes, we are always out of milk. 

Grocery Stickers Andrea Nicole Blogs


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! Just wanted to say hi and that I am stopping by from Sweet_Aimee's. I've tried to sign up for your email subscriber list, but it's not working right now. I'll keep trying. I have also followed your Etsy shop. Lots to be exited about. (Planner sticker lover here)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Frances
    Notions from. Nonny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Strange, something must be up with Bloglovin. I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your support! I pray your Christmas was wonderful as well and that 2016 is the year of abundance for you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just found your Etsy shop and placed my first order! i am so glad I found your blog as well! I adore your designs! I have a blog of my own, LittleRamblings.com. I am very new to the planning world and looking forward to learning more and meeting new people. I will be back to your shop and blog soon! Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary! Thank you so much for your support! Welcome to the planner world...it is so much fun to get creative with your daily chores. I find that I actually stick to my routine when my "todo list" is cute!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...