Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dry Cleaner Planner Stickers Free Printable

Hello Friends!

This past week I have been in major PURGING mode. Usually weeks before Christmas I go through all the closets and storage spaces in our home and donate all of the crap items we have collected throughout the year. With it being such a crazy busy year for my family I failed majorly at decluttering our home. 

Last week I started with taking down Christmas decor, then that lead to moving furniture, then that lead to baseboards, walls, cabinets, closets and so on. My home has been in an uproar! So I started thinking...I have GOT to get it together and stay on top of the clutter. 

During my sleepless nights I have been on my laptop putting together *NEW* Cleaning/Home Management stickers. Some will be released for you here and others will be in my Etsy shop.
 (those will be release Jan 1st)

Today I am offering you these little cuties. 
Dry Cleaning reminders.
 Don't let your dry cleaning items pile up like cough cough myself. 
Lets "GET IT TOGETHER"....Together. 



Free Printable Stickers Andrea Nicole Blogs


Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...