Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Home Decor Printable

Merry Christmas Friends! I am so excited about Christmas. 
I really am THAT Crazy Christmas person.
 I decorate (or try to) before Thanksgiving, listen to Christmas music after Halloween...
I am extreme

I have finally finished my Christmas decorations. Remember I told you my husband and I were in a "healthy" debate about when to decorate this year...I lost. BUT it is up now and I am loving it!

Here are a couple shots of my home decor this year.




Today I am offering you a cute Christmas Home Decor Printable.
This fits in PERFECT with my decor theme this year.

Your download with not include frame or watermark. 
Is this not the cutest?

 Reminder all of my printables on my Blog are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper or cardstock. Create a greeting card, planner cover, dashboard or frame and place in your home. So many possibilities. 
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.

*copyright disclosure*

ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...