Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thanksgiving Cupcake Toppers {Free Printable}

Greetings Friends!
Thanksgiving Class Parties are coming up for my kiddos this week. 
I am in charge of bringing Pumpkin Pies for the class. 
I didn't want to just take a Pumpkin Pie, so I am trying my hand at mini Pumpkin Pies. 
Then to dress them up, I created these cute kid friendly Cupcake Toppers.

Simply print them on printer paper or cardstock.
 Glue a toothpick to the back and to keep them looking clean, 
I would suggest gluing a circular piece of solid cardstock to the back. 
These labels are 2 inches in diameter and print on a standard 8x11 paper.

Reminder all of my printables are FREE for your printing pleasure.
 My time and money are put into every printable I create.
All I ask of you is, please send your friends over my way, please do not share the actual file.
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.

*copyright disclosure*




Don't miss out on this Festive Fall Planner Printable 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...