Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Free Daily Planner Insert

Welcome Friends.
I hope this day finds you in good spirits. 

I have been researching for that "perfect" planner page. 
I struggle with finding a layout that is truly functional for me.
 I go back and forth with wanting to decorate my weekly layout or just keep it functional. 
So you can guess, I have several types of daily/weekly inserts. 
Variety is the key to life right?
 I created this semi-decorated A5 planner page for those days
 that I want to keep it simple but still cute. 

This daily insert is perfect if you are new to planning. 
All the extra decorating is always optional.

You can also print these inserts and store them in a half size binder
 until you can purchase the planner of your choice.

ENJOY!

Reminder all of my printables are FREE for your printing pleasure.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way.
Share the goodies with those you know could benefit from my blog. 
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs



To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You can also download this printable without the labeled boxes CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.


*copyright disclosure*

1 comment:

  1. This is sure cute! I love love love it! Thank you so much for the feebie. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...