Friday, October 9, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Planner Page Decoration Free Printable

Hello cozy sweaters. Hello Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Hello cozy fireside nights. Merp, not if you live in California. We are still in the 80s here and I am yearning for all of the above. I am trying to psych out mother nature by creating this fun printable for our planners. If you plan it, it will come right? 
Here's hoping.

I am so excited to use this set in my planner next month. I love everything coffee related and the colors are perfect for fall or Thanksgiving. Speaking of coffee, what is your favorite coffee or warm beverage this time of year?

I hope this day finds you in good spirits. Remember to pay it forward. Give without expectation. 
With that, I leave you with this FREE Printable. 

If you are new here, simply follow THIS LINK to your free PDF download. Save the file on your computer and print as many times as you want. This file is for personal use only. 

*printing options* plain paper, shipping labels or sticker paper
This is NOT a cut file for cutting machines. 

If you use my Free Printable I would love to see what you create. Please feel free to tag me on the gram using hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or @andreanicoleblogs 

Enjoy!
andreanicoleblogs

10 comments:

  1. seriously so cute .. love it .. thanks for sahring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this but when I try to print from phone it is going a little over a page??? I'm on computer now and see no link to print and when I click on pic it just blows up, no option to print :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found link!!! I didn't see it :) Thank you!!! Would love some purple planner stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the free printable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is cute - how do you print to shipping labels -- which labels do you use?? or do you print to a full label sheet??

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...