Friday, October 16, 2015

Girly GLAMPING Planner Page Decor #freeprintable

Welcome Friends. This week it finally feels like fall here in California. Those summer nights are starting to dwindle down and the crisp cool air is setting in. I couldn't be happier.

I have a teenage daughter who loves to have sleep overs.
 I also have two small elementary school boys who love to pester check out what their sister is doing. So we started this tradition where my daughter and her friends "glamp" in the back yard.
We bought a large enough tent for her and her friends to hang out in.
Hang out, not sleep. So until bedtime they are allowed to hang out in the backyard in the tent.
We have music, tons of teenage girl snacks, movies, games....and wifi.
Very important for teenage girls.
The girls love it. Maybe once she is a little older I will allow them to sleep out there but for now,
pretend "Glamping" is working out for us.
When I seen these cute girly camping clip art,
it instantly reminded me of my daughter and her friends.

Reminder all of my printables are FREE for your printing pleasure.
 My time and money are put into every printable I create.
All I ask of you is, please send your planner friends over my way.
Share the goodies with those you know could benefit from my blog. 
If you decide this printable is something you could use, please feel free to tag me on the Gram. 
I LOVE seeing your creations and getting to know you. 
Use hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or Tag me @andreanicoleblogs


Free Stickers

To download your free printable CLICK HERE.
You will be redirected to a PDF download. 
Print as many times as you want on Plain Printer Paper, Sticker Paper or Large Shipping Labels.
Personal Use Only. Not to be redistributed for resale or part of a giveaway.
These are not a CUT FILE for craft cutting machines. 

*copyright disclosure*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...