Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Free Printable Halloween Planner Page Decor


Greetings Friends. My silly computer has been a flake lately and limiting my use. My apologies. I am needing to take it in soon but I feel like I am sending my 4th child off. #thestruggleisrealYO

For the Month of October I switched out my Plum Paper Planner to my DayDesigner for Target. I am giving the horizontal layout a try. Not to mention a spiral bound planner. Normally I uncoil all of my spiral planners and put them in my favorite ring bound planner. But I am trying to get use out of all of the planners I have collected. I am still searching for my "unicorn", my holy grail Planner. 

This month I have eagerly decorated the full month of October in the Halloween theme. Using a lot of decorative elements from The Dollar Tree and my own free printables. Do you like to decorate for specific Holidays and seasons? If so I have some FUN Fall and Christmas designs coming up. 
YEP for FREE! So make sure to stick around. 
#IgotyouBOO ha ha BOO...Halloween...I crack myself up. 





To access your Free Printable click HERE
Save the PDF download and print as many times as you would like.
Printing Tip: Print document as "best photo" to get a clear crisp image.
Print on printer paper, shipping labels or sticker paper. This is not a cut file.

If you happen to use my printable I would love to see what you've created. Tag me on the gram using hashtag #andreanicoleblogs or @andreanicoleblogs

Don't forget to send your planner pals over for their printable. 




1 comment:

  1. I love bringing my planner next to me. It's really awesome and cool to use a planner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...