Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"Have Courage And Be Kind" Free Cinderella Planner Printable

Welcome back friends. 
Boy'o boy do I have some fun printables planned for you in October! So be sure to stick around. 

Today I have a fun Disney Princess printable for you. 
Since the new Cinderella movie released on DVD and Blue Ray, I thought it would be fun to put together a Cinderella printable. 
At the moment I am transitioning my planning into my Marion Smith planner and these stickers will look adorable. If you haven't seen the MSP planners, I encourage you to check them out HERE. I will have a full flip through up for you this week. She's a BEAUT! 

Now for the FREE printable. If you are new here all you need to do is click the link below and save the PDF document to your computer. Print on desired canvas, such as: Printer Paper, Large Shipping Label or Sticker Paper. These are not cut files, you will need to hand cut them. 

Access your Free Printable HERE


*I claim no design rights to "some" of these images*



8 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! Thank you so much for posting this :) I will use it in my birthday week

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, the designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used your printable this week. Thank you!! Ive just put up pictures at my blog https://myplannerlife.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/weekly-spread-2-8-may-2016/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...