Friday, September 11, 2015

Free Printable Reminder Drop Planner Stickers


These little Labels are so useful in my planner. So much cuter than the average "dot" reminder. I believe Martha Stewart was the first to release these for her planner collection at Michael's. They sort of became a "planner necessity" after that. 

Drops print out to 1x1"

You can access your free printable HERE.

If you have been enjoying all the free printables I would love if you would invite a friend over. Leave me a comment or share your creations with me on Instagram. You can find me at #andreanicoleblogs or @andreanicoleblogs.

Enjoy. See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! How do you use them? Do you print out on sticker paper and cut out or ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...