Thursday, September 24, 2015

Beauty & The Beast Planner Page Decor Free Printable

Welcome back friends!
 I am super duper excited about todays post.
 I recently purchased the most adorable planner clips from Black Heart Creations.
 I stumbled upon Jackies thread just browsing the gram and immediately placed an order. 
Then another and another. My most recent order was this duo.

They immediately inspired me to create todays free printable, Beauty and The Beast Page decor. 
I really hope you like this printable. 
I wanted some Disney elements but also wanted to keep it "adult-ish". 
This is how I used my printable for the upcoming week.






To access your free printable, click the link below and it will redirect you to a PDF download. You can print as many times as you want. TIP: I prefer to print my stickers on large shipping labels. You can find them really cheap if you shop around. 

Access your FREE printable HERE. 

Visit Jackies Store HERE
Visit Jackies IG HERE

Enjoy my friends. 



*I claim no design rights to "some" of the images"

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much fo sharing this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your printables are seriously some of the best I have ever seen. And you are so generous to share them!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! just wanted to link back to your blog <3
    https://mxdbreedexpressions.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/planwithmelast-week-1116-1122-recap/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh!!! One of my favorites! Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Are these made to fit in the Happy Planner, or are they more for ECLP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Are these made to fit in the Happy Planner, or are they more for ECLP?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing this <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...