Monday, August 17, 2015

*Free Printable Weekly Planning Session Notebook/Planner Stickers


HOW CUTE are THESE!?! I love how these turned out. I designed these for my weekly planner decorating sessions. Now I know I don't need to write that "mommy time" in my planner but, gosh darn it, it is so cute! These are not perfect...I did not use a template and I made these using a free online photo editing site. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...
To Print: Download the Google Doc HERE and print on desired canvas, Plain printer paper, sticker paper or large shipping labels. 
If you use these stickers I would LOVE to see your layout. Tag me on instagram with #andreanicoleblogs or follow me at @andreanicoleblogs. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...