Friday, August 28, 2015

*Free Printable Soccer Games Stickers

I have 3 kids in Club soccer. My life is consumed with practices and games. If you knew my schedule it would make your head spin. I designed these stickers to document in my planner specific practices, games and wins...of course. 
The soccer balls are large enough to stand out in a planner but not too big that they take up tons of room. In the next few days I will have a few more athletic printables available, so be sure to hit that "follow" button to be notified. 

To Print: Download the Google Doc HERE and print on desired canvas. Plain White Printer Paper, Avery Sticker Paper or any large adhesive Shipping Label will work.

If you use this printable I would love to see. You can find me on the GRAM using #andreanicoleblogs or @andreanicoleblogs.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...