Thursday, August 20, 2015

*Free Printable EC inspired Appointment Planner Squares

 I have said before that having something eye catching helps keep me on task and to remember important things. Recently an appointment slipped my mind...and I even wrote it in my planner. It somehow got mooshed in with everything else. So to avoid that situation again, I designed these Appointment Planner Squares. They fit nicely into my Plum Paper Planner and they are bright enough to catch my eye. I have included all of the important information I need for each appointment, just so nothing gets over looked again. *sigh* Have you ever done that? If so, you are most welcome to download the Free Printable for your own personal use. There are two pages to complete the rainbow pattern.

To Print: Download the Google Docs HERE & HERE and print on your desired canvas. Plain white printer paper, sticker paper or large shipping labels.

As always, if you use any of my Free Printables I would love to see. You can find me on Instagram #andreanicoleblogs @andreanicoleblogs.

ENJOY!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...