Monday, August 3, 2015

*Free Printable* Chic Planner Stickers


Welcome back. I have another planner freebie for you. I am having a blast making these planner stickers. Recently I have seen a Breakfast at Tiffanys printable all over Pinterest. So you could say I was inspired by the creators creativity. In my own home decor I love to mix patterns and prints. So naturally I do the same in my planner. Leopard, floral and stripes are my absolute favorite to mix together. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. 

Just click HERE and it will redirect you to a PDF printable download. Print on plain paper or sticker paper. The choice is yours. Again this is a free printable, you are welcome to share/PIN and tell your friends. If you use this printable feel free to tag me on Instagram
 @andreanicoleblogs or #andreanicoleblogs. 

If you would like to check out the Doll Illustrator you can check out her shop here. I LOVE her work. Side Note: I am in the process of redecorating my master suite and I already have some of her pieces in mind for my vanity area. 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, love your blog. Just wanted to let you know that the link for this freebie isn't working. Everytime I've tried to download I get a message stating that the link has expired. I've had the same happen with one of the links for the page flags from one of your earlier post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carla, My goodness THANK YOU so much for telling me about this. I will try to see what is going on with Dropbox. I may just switch to Google Docs. I am so sorry for the frustration. Let me see what I can do. Thank you for coming back! I appreciate it. ~Andrea

      Delete
  2. The link is working now. Thank you for the beautiful printable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I switched to Google Docs.... I am sorry for the trouble. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. I converted it to a jpeg and loaded in SD. The page goes outside the registeration marks. What do I do? I'm new to all this! Only had my SIL for a week now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kris, unfortunately these are not cut files. I do not think they will work with your machine but I could be wrong.

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love them! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Found this on Pinterest and repinned. I'm having trouble designing my own and getting the sizes just right so I'm happy to use this in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. These are so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much..these are so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can someone explain how you print on sticker paper with cut lines? Do you cut them out by hand or use a Cricut or something. I'm really new to this so sorry if I sound completely clueless, because I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can print on sticker paper and cut with scissors or an Exacto. If you have a cutting machine, you can apply cut lines (Silhouette machines have the Silhouette studio to do this), save the cut file and then cut it with your machine. There are tutorials on YouTube for applying the cut lines this way; just search for your machine's name.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you these are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...