Monday, August 24, 2015

*Free Printable Blog Post Planning Stickers


So, I have tried a separate planner to keep track of my blog posts and ideas. It just didn't work out for me. I wish it would have because I am kinda addicted to planners. So just decided to design a simple sticker to keep track of upcoming posts in my "everyday" planner. There is enough room to write the title or idea and keep me focused and on task with all the other aspects for my blog.

If you are a fellow Blogger, HELLO, introduce yourself below! I would love to get to know you. I hope you enjoy and can get some use out of these Blogger Labels.

To Print: Download the Google Doc HERE and print on your desired canvas. Plain White Printer Paper, Avery Sticker Paper or any Large Shipping Labels will work.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I just downloaded these, they will be perfect for my happy planner as i use the bottom boxes to plan out all my blog stuff. You can check out my blog at myplannerobsession.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...