Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Welcome...


I am so glad that you are here with me. My name is Andrea Nicole and I will run this joint. While I have been blogging on and off for half a decade, gosh I feel grey hairs forming just typing out decade...this is a brand new wee baby blog. My vision for my space here in the bloggersphere is, JUST ME. Everything that I enjoy. My heart, soul, passion and creativity. Beauty, Crafts/DIY, Home Decor, Planner and Organization. Who knows, maybe we will talk trash TV.

Today I wanted to leave you with a little something...

I live and breathe by using a personal planner and making lists. Without it, I can not function and children get left behind at sporting events. Not really, but I don't want to take the chance. To-Do lists and my Planner just help me get more done and manage my time. I have created some colorful bullet flags I use in my own planning system. I thought that I would share with you.


You can either print them on regular printer paper and use a tape runner or print directly on to sticker paper. The choice is yours. I plan to share with you a TON of free printables and how I make them.

That's all for today. Thank you again for stopping by, I will see you soon!

Click HERE for your free printable.





3 comments:

  1. Is this one not available anymore? I tried to download or print and it says it's disabled by the owner. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for contacting me. If you are still interested try it now. I had to switch all of my documents from Dropbox to Google and I may have overlooked a checkbox. Human error. My apologies. The free printable is still available.

      Delete
  2. same here, I thought it was just me :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...