Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weekly Planner Layout


Welcome back friends. I am so excited to share with you this weeks planner pages. Did anyone else obsess over Lisa Frank as a child? Yeah, I know, me too! Every school supply I owned was in the bold neon Lisa Frank print. But who are we kidding here...I still buy Lisa Frank stationary...for myself.

This weeks planner pages were inspired by my love for Lisa Frank designs and some gnarly neon yarn I found at the craft store. Which is also what I used to make my pom pom paper clip. Swoon! At the end of this post you will find a FREE PRINTABLE for your planning pleasure. Please tag me on Instagram @andreanicoleblogs, I would love to see. We can geek out on Lisa Frank together.





What I used
Plum Paper Planner
Notepad: Micheal's Dollar Spot
Washi: Hearts & Leopard Print Dollar Tree, Neon Pink& Green Micheal's
Date Flags: Neon Green cardstock punched with flag punch purchased from Joann's
Pom Pen/LF Journal: Target Dollar Spot
Lisa Frank Stickers: Dollar Tree
Paper Clips: DIY
Travlers Notebook: JJshowers on Etsy

 

Also to match this weeks planner pages layout, I decorated my Travelers Notebook in Lisa Frank yumminess. You can find fun images like this on my Instagram. I would love to be friends!


Free Lisa Frank Printable HERE

Thanks for hanging out today. See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite planner freebies -- I've used various parts of this kit three different weeks now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...